Across Oceans and Continents
is a travelogue.
Images Across The Earth brings the world's beauty into focus.
Testing Testing experiments with photography and other toys.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Google hits = goat testicles

Google allows me to track non-feed-readers who visit my blogs. Visitors include friends and friends of friends, as well as an increasing amount of search engine traffic. A lot of people come here looking for images of oceans and continents [sorry to disappoint - try my images across the earth photoblog or just use more specific search terms], as well as traffic relating to specific experiences/destinations. What amuses me is that recently we have received visitors looking for goat testicles. Really!

Just to be sure I googled goat testicles and sure enough Peter's culinary story shows up as hit number nine on the first page of results.

What I want to know is... why are these people googling goat testicles??

No comments: